We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls.
I love to travel, I love to see the world and experience new things. I love meeting new people and making new friends. I love both the natural and the man-made world, different cultures, new sights and living life to the fullest.
I was very lucky as a child as my parents took me abroad at least once a year for my entire childhood. We travelled to Europe and the United States, spending time in beaches, countryside and cities, making new friends and visiting family.
Since turning 18, I have travelled regularly, and currently travel full time with my husband, Sam.
Current Travel Plans
I currently travel full time with my husband, Sam.
We are based in New Zealand at the moment, house-sitting and camper-vanning around the country. We built out little Mazda Bongo camper van (named Um) in around 4 days; it isn’t perfect, but it is ours. We will be heading to Japan, South Korea, China, and possibly Taiwan in June 2018 for three to four months before returning to New Zealand where our visas run out in January 2019.
Upcoming Trips (reality or dreams?)
- 2019: Mongol Rally, driving from London to Ulan Baatar and then on to Ulan Ude.
- 2019: South East Asia, moped through Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia.
- 2020 – ?: South America and North America, travel from the tip to the top in an off road camper van.
- 2007: Poland, Russia, Estonia, USA
- 2008: France, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Majorca
- 2009: Turkey
- 2010: Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Cambodia, Thailand
- 2011: Wales
- 2012: France, USA
- 2013: Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 2014: Iceland, Iceland
- 2015: Belgium, India
- 2016: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Russia
- 2017: Mongolia, China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Thailand, New Zealand